Omron CS1 ASCII Communications using SC1W-SCB21

enagy

I'm looking to send ASCII strings through a SC1W-SCB21 communications module to a remote device. I've done similar applications with AB and with Omron C200H BASIC modules, but never with the SC1W-SCB21.

First off, I believe this can be done, since there was a post from 2004 about it, but none of the links work in it. The original post was at http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=10832&highlight=cs1+ascii

Can anyone provide some information on how this is done and some examples possibly?

Thank you!

Similar Topics

For my application, I want to send and recieve custom ASCII characters through serial port. Can Omron CS1H PLC can do that ? ( Like user protocol...
Replies
Views
The logic seemed to convert nicely, and I had to make changes to the addresses for my AD and DA and 32-point input cards. The current problem is...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am trying to configure a Variable speed drive on my ethernet/IP network on my CS1H PLC. All I need to do is read the speed, status etc...
Replies
Views
Can I remove this unused module SCB41? I am Looking for reduce the power drawn from the power supply. I calculated that all modules in the rack...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced programmer, but new to omron, but am working through that without too much trouble. I have a CS1W-PNT21 profinet card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom