Traffic Light simulation (using WordCompare) - Exercise 2 completed. Please comment.

MrNobody

Hi.. I've just completed Exercise 2 of Traffic Light simulation (using WordCompare). The one about Walk sign showing and blinking.
Please comment/critic/advice.
Thanks heaps..

Exercise_2.jpg

Attachments

• Exercise_2.zip
    893 bytes · Views: 64
Hi MrNobody can you tell me where you get the exercise from. I 'd like to pratice my self, let me know thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello! This is my first post on this forum. So I'm working on a Ladder Diagram on LogixPro for the Traffic Light simulator. I am supposed to use...
Replies
Views
Hi ! I got this example of semaphore, it works. But now i want something more complicated. Using a timer. The LED Q0.2 is turn on (2 seconds)...
Replies
Views
hello there i m working with the traffic light simulation program in rslogix... i want it to work for priority road control... my right hand side...
Replies
Views
I am a complete newbie to this stuff and wanted to try this out and was looking for any information on how I can complete this by Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks I've done some browsing along the forum for some help in a matter. It would seem the question has been asked many times but it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom