traffic light simulation

hello there
i m working with the traffic light simulation program in rslogix... i want it to work for priority road control... my right hand side road should always be green and will have a walk signal...
if that green light is on for more than 12 seconds and a car comes on the other road or some1 pushes the pushbutton for walk signal, green is terminated and yellow comes on... the other side green signal works for 10 sec and then amber and again the priority road green light comes on....
if green light on right road is on for 4 seconds and either a car comes on left road or some1 presses the walk signal... the green light on right road will be on for another 8 sec (still total 12) and then yellow

That's NOT a RSlogix file, probably a LogixPro file. Print it in PDF then attach it.

Tell us how it's not working for you.