Meter Counter

eyad267

Hi All

I've got a High Speed Counter that calculates the speed of an encoder every second and does some mathmatical calculations on them...

How can i make a meter counter out of this (Pulses Per Second) that reads continuously....

Just inform me with the idea because the PLC is not a popular type... noticing that
1- I have only 1 high speed counter, the rest are used somewhere else.
2- The encoder is 1000 Pulse/Rev
3- The speed reading is very sensitive so i have to read it every 1 second and preset it with zero every second.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Could anyone help me on how to make pulse output wiring for the counter module BMXEHC 0800C to our flow sensor. Presently there is no power...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a counter and tachometer combination unit. The unit should meet the following specs: 1/600 Hz min frequency (1 cycle...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to program a PowerFlex 525, version 7.0. We had a power outage recently and when the power was restored, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom