FNC 72 concern

sheryl86_ann

If the DSW command (digital switch FNC 72) will really read the series Y outputs,but I need to bypass the 2 other y outputs, i mean I need to control how to energize the outputs, what other better command should I use here with digital timers if this is the case?

From the manual, it says: "while x010 is ON, Y10 to Y13 turn ON at every 100ms" however in my case, the remaining 2 outputs are not for timers, it was at solenoid valves. The other Y outputs are not in series. How to control it?

Any further idea there? why no one likes to reply my thread.. Cannot be understand the way I asked?

Sincerely,

sheryl

Similar Topics

I encountered a digital switch and zi tried to use [DSW S D1 D2 n] where S is the head device (x), d1 (head device (Y), D2 is the device number...
Replies
Views
I'm come across a CMD=0F and FNC=AB while going through the serial data stream to a SLC5/05. The DF1 command set and AB websitt does not refer to...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone knows mush about the PID loop in the FX2N PLC. I am using the PID loop to control a heat exchanger. I can't seem to get...
Replies
Views
While looking at the serial data stream going into the SLC5/03 I came across a CMD = 0F and FNC = A1. I have examined the Published DF1 command...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I was hoping someone with a lot of experience with Automatic Device Configuration would chime in with any of your thoughts on this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom