OT: Recommend Auto Cad training site

bikerdude

HI,
Good news: My boss has agreed to pay for AutoCad software school tuition. This could enhance my position at work since our company is merging with another, creating opportunities.

Bad news: I don't know what my best options are for night classes.

Anyone have recommendations for beginner level classes in Louisville or Indianapolis areas? A Google search turned up dozens of options. And I havent checked the IU campus courses yet.

Thanks for your time
BD

Try your local distributor. When I first started out, I attended some great classes that were provided by our local Autodesk support provider. You can check to see who the company purchased the software from.
Also, depending on what type of drawings you will be doing, I would suggest a drafting class(or two) to familiarize yourself with current drafting standards (if you are not currently).

Good luck.
🍺