Omron 200H Error:

sthompson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Anybody seen this error on an Omron C200HG PLC, and know what it means. I have been searching the Help Files, Omron Web Site, and Google, but so far no luck.

0x00D0 Duplex/Special IO Uinit Error.

It occurred when I was not on site, so I am getting everything filtered through several people. Apparently all active scanning and solving on the PLC stops, and the line grinds to a halt. I am hoping it happens when I am here to see it, but that line is not running at the moment. Anyone have a link to the Omron Error Messages and explantations? I would apreciate any suggestions.

Stu.....

I also looked through the manuals, did not see exactly that message.

Where are they seeing the message? HMI? Hand held? Syswin?

Has any one checked the status the error bits for each of the special I/O units that are connected?

If there are special I/O units connected, do any of them have error lights lite up?

I also looked through the manuals, did not see exactly that message.

Where are they seeing the message? HMI? Hand held? Syswin?

Has any one checked the status the error bits for each of the special I/O units that are connected?

If there are special I/O units connected, do any of them have error lights lite up?

Thanks for the reply.

The error message was on CX-Programmer, in the Error Log.
I did eventually find an 0D error in one of the Omron Manuals, and it wasn't much more helpful than the CX-Programmer Error Message.

Yes there are several SIOUs on the system, but no one checked the Error Bits or the Error Lights on the SIOUs, or the Remote Units. They have been resetting the problem by cycling the power. It happend 5 times overnight, then hasn't happened since.

Of course when I saw it, everything was fine, so no Error Bits or Lights. I will have to catch it in the act so I can check these things.

The system has been running for years with no problems, and nothing has changed recently. So, there may be a failure in one of the Remotes, Master, or one of the SIOUs mounted in the Rack.

Stu....