WinCC flexible visibility property

Werner

Hi There!

In WinCC flexible I want to show objects dynamiccally with the visibility property of the objects.

I want the objects to be visible if RowNr <= MaxRowNr

I use a faceplate which I use 25 times, I only want to show Faceplate 1 to MaxRow to the operator. So by chaning tag MaxRowNr all faceplates with RowNr above MaxRowNr should not be visible.

I could make 25 bits with 25 comparators but I was wandering if there is a simpler way to do this. (What if there were 100 faceplates or objects....)

Sadly, I haven't found a way of doing this; a faceplate instance does not include its own visibility property. The only way I've found of controlling faceplate visibility is to link the visibility property of each object on the faceplate together and then to an external property. If you find a better way, I'd like to know.

Nick

FacePlate.jpg

Dear Manglemender,

Thanks for youre reply. I think we hit another (stupid) limitation in the WinCC flexible software.

🍻