B&R IPC2001 InterAct

Frank B

Hi,
B&R stopped with there software "Interact" for an B&R IPC2001 in 2007. I have tried with B&R but I get an empty website. (we don't know). Can someone help me on this software, please :geek: ?

Hello,

B&R no longer sells Interact for new hardware but you should still be able to get replacement hardware dongles and software for existing products.

One thing to be very careful about is that on some versions, the dongle has to match the specific installation of Interact. This means that you might need to get both based on what version you are using.

If you have any questions, please contact B&R Support at this link:
http://www.br-automation.com/cps/rde/xchg/br-automation_com/hs.xsl/service_5640_ENG_HTML.htm

In the Netherlands, you can also call the local B&R office in Breda.

B&R Industriële Automatisering B.V.
Hoge Schouw 1
4817 BZ Breda
Phone +31 (0)76 5715303 Fax +31 (0)76 5715306 Email [email protected]

Hi, from your dutch college I got the information
first mail:
Last Time buy: Sept. 30th, 2005
Last Shipment: Sept. 30th. 2007

second mail:
"I have no idea how you could get the application software. Maybe this link could help you..."

Hi Frank B,

The software comes in a set with a dongle. It is still sold as long as it is in stock. It may not be in stock in the Netherlands.

You can also try to contact your OEM and see if they still provide/support the software.

Finally, you can try getting Interact from the developer (www.ctcusa.com).