Interact runtime / project manager

Lucasvpa

Greetings! (First timer here)

I've got a machine (b&r ipc 2001), and in its CompactFlash theres DOS and Interact (Version 5.2)
My contractor wants to edit the Interact program a bit, problem is, the only version I can find is
6.04 (http://ctcusa.com/Support/Intdown.asp)

Does anybody know where i can find either older versions or the installer for DOS of the newer one?

Similar Topics

I am taking over a CTC Interact project. All I have to start with is the LRP file. I do not know what version it was written in. It was done...
Replies
Views
Hello Mr PLC Experts, I am working with a Parker CTC application on XP in VMWare. I am trying to modify and existing project and now it is not...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience with this? I know how to setup users and user levels in the software and such but cannot seem to find where to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a conversion project, upgrading some old CTCs to Panelview 1000s, and have run into several buttons with addresses I don't know...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a beginner in PLC . I have to write a driver (C/C++) to read/write Allen Bradley PLC tags. After doing some search on PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom