Generate Ramp what i use

jcp

Hi Friends;
I want to develop ramp function what function block i use to develop this in rs logix 5000?
Image attached.
I mean Linear curve how i develop by using Function block?
Thanks

untitled.JPG

A "Ramp" function generates a value with respect to time. In RSLogix 5000 Function Block language, one way to do this is with the Ramp/Soak (RMPS) instruction.

A "Scale" function generates a simple linear equation with respect to an X-axis variable. In RSLogix 5000 Function Block language, this is the SCL instruction.

Good information for both can be found in the RSLogix 5000 Help file as well as in the Process and Drive Control Instructions Reference Manual Publication 1756-RM006.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a way to dynamically generate a 2D barcode on a PanelView screen? An Activex Control maybe? If such a method is out there, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to generate source file of OB1 including all dependent blocks. But i am getting a message which says-->>one or more blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I would like to know where to start when designing a HMI+PLC Allen Bradley based, that complies with CFR 21 PART 11, ALCOA...
Replies
Views
Hello, in iFix I want to do a boolean calculation with two values, and generate an alarm if the result is true. The calculation in my BL block...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom