Wago 750-341 Ethernet Adapter

chop347

I have been playing around with one of my spare wago 750-341 Ethernet Adapters.
I running a laptop with XP going thru a Moxa ED6008-MM-SC Switch.
I can use the bootp program to setup the new one to work on my system then go and use a web page to do the final setup.
I made the mistake on one of them by enabling the DHCP option.
Now I can no longer get back into the Adapter thru either the web page or trying to reset it with bootp.

Does anyone know how to reset one of these or do I need the use either a
750-920 (RS232) or the 750-923 (USB) cable and WAGO Ethernet Settings

Do you have anything that will act as a DHCP server? A simple router from a home network would probably even work. Let it get an IP address from the server, then look on the server's 'connected clients' list to see what IP got assigned. This should give you the IP address needed to reconnect to the device. I have never tried this, as I have the 750-923 cable and typically use that to initialize the device to a static IP, but the above procedure should work, in theory... :^)

Joe

Great idea

But I ended up doing it alittle different as I was using a moxa switch also so I was able to go in thru the moxa switch and reset the wago IP from there. And then open up a web page to the wago switch and reset it properly.

Thanks for the idea.

I know this thread is old, but I've got a similar issue:
I'm trying to configure four (4) Wago 750-341's. I'm running the BootP program and have the .txt file configured, but I can't get the 341's to respond to the BootP server. I don't know the IP Address so I can't get in through the web page.

Is there another way of accessing the configuration other than using the serial cable?

Also do any of you know if we can use both the 750-920 (serial cable) or the 750-923 (usb cable) to access the 750-341?

Thanks