Mitsubishi cpu type

indra

Hi,

i have PLC MITSUBISHI with CPU type A2A-CPU-P21 and I have SPARE type A2A-CPU-R21-S1.
Please help me to get technical information about it, can be these two CPU swap to each other ? for example I have problem CPU P21 then can I use R21-S1 to replace it ?

Regards,

INDRA

CPU type A2A-CPU-P21 = A2A cpu with Melsec-Net optical fiber built in network card.

CPU type A2A-CPU-R21 = A2A cpu with Melsec-Net Coaxial cable built in network card.

A2A-CPU-R21-S1 cpu can only use more input/output points, and nothing more difference.

I suppose you don't use Melsec net in your system, so i think you can replace it without problem

bye
Max 🍺

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am using MEDOC software package Version 1.64C and I have new PLC with CPU type A1SJH. This type of CPU is not mentioned in the PLC...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
We have an A2USHCPU-S1 CPU with an A2SNMCA-30KE memory cassette. From the manual I've downloaded, it seems that the CPU is overwritten with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone have experience with the Off Delay Long Timer function in GX works 3, I need a PV greater than T#2147483ms If I use Long Timer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom