Cable for Sincos encoder

Plc_User

We will be using a sincos encoder in a future project and I was wondering if some precautions have to be made towards cabling. For normal incremental encoders 5V TTL 1024imp with a cable lenth of 30 m we use screened cable 0.35 mm2 but the wire pairs are not twisted. I thought that for a sincos encoder the voltage levels of the signal pairs are only 1 volt. Our cable will be 30m long. Should a screened cable with twisted pairs or even seperate screened twisted pairs be necessary? Who has experience in wiring sincos encoders?
Thanks

Assuming Sinamics (from your previous posts), can you wire the encoder to a local SMC module and then use Drive CliQ for the 30m run ?

Assuming Sinamics (from your previous posts), can you wire the encoder to a local SMC module and then use Drive CliQ for the 30m run ?

We already ordered a sincos encoder without drivecliq and an SMC20. Would you prefer the 30 with drive cliq? Experiencs?