Panel view

gorillapsu69

G
panel view

I am getting an error 612 no active nodes found on network does anyone know how to fix this error. I am trying to acces the panel view 550.

[email protected]

you will need to be more specific, what protocal are you using and how are you trying to access the Panel View, from a PC from a PLC etc....

The error means what it says; your PanelView is not connected to a network with any active nodes present. The PanelView might not be wired to the network correctly, or the other devices on the network might be configured differently (like at a different baud rate on DH+).

If you describe the network, the controllers, and the way the PanelView connects to it, the Forum should be able to give you some more advice.

Hi,

I think it's one of the node in the network is not working well. if u have devicenet, check the dnet card, it should indicate which node is dead. Make sure that all network cable is not loosen.