Wonderware Intouch 10.1, Cannot start topic

ason

Hey, i have upgrade a intouch application to Intouch 10.1

And when i start the S7 I/O Server before intouch viewer it works ok.
But if i dont start the I/O server i got a message that tells me that cant access the TOPIC.... Start application S7.EXE?
2010-03-16_211734.JPG

And i press Yes,
i have next message, ........make sure the app. is correct and that the location of the app. is included in your path.
2010-03-16_211813.JPG

Know i wonder, where can i change so s7 i/o server is included in my path?

Last edited:
But what if the IO Server should not be a service?

set application for that access name to none, write a app script on startup to start the driver, then change the application to the driver after the app is running using I believe the IOsetaccess script.

I guess the better question is why not run the driver as a service?

Now i have it as a services,

But one more time,
Is there any way to change so i have S7 i/o server included in my path?

Last edited: