problem with S7 417

alireza136110

hi.
we have one cpu s7 417 with mmc.that is our problem in 24 hours 2 or 3 times
our cpu goes to STOP mode and it like that cpu takes reset factory. in this event we dont have any program or seting in our CPU and we should to download HW to cpu and then can download the main program. we sure our MMC and backup BAT is safe.but in run mode sometimes INTF led turn on and we have this event in CPU:"Accumulati on of detected and corrected memory errors".
if everybody knows what is our problem or where is our problem and how we can solve this problem plz help me.
thanks.

You is not prime :mad:
Diagnostic buffer of module CPU 414-4 H

Order No./ Description Component Version
6ES7 414-4HJ04-0AB0 Hardware 1
- - - Firmware V 4.0.7

Rack: 0
Slot: 3

Event 1 of 2777: Event ID 16# 3583
Accumulation of detected and corrected memory errors
Not user-relevant (Z1): f802
Requested OB: CPU hardware fault OB (OB84)
OB not found, or disabled, or cannot be started in the in the current operating mode
Internal error, Incoming event
12:14:38.739 AM 01/01/1994
Died internal RAM or internal flash with the operating system.
Treatment = installation of a new controller :mad:

You should replace the CPU as it is dying or dead already.
Nothing you can do will fix it and it'll become unreliable.

Depending on how old the CPU is, you might wanna talk to your Siemens rep. We had a faulty one within the first few months of service and got free replacement.