S7_1200 HMI or wincc flexibele

johny_7380

Dear,

I have one question;

I am currently programming in S7_1200. I have created a start screen but I would like to start when I jump into my screen that actually clean my screen of my background WITH 30s turned off screen. Because when I click to activate screen I have a clean white background with a timeline.

My goal is not a white background but created my own Home Screen with the timeline how are you doing this?

Thank Thank you.

The (K)TPxxx for the new 1200 series is very limited in it's capabilities.
Scripting is not a supported feature.
Archiving, trending and certain other standard features on WinCC Flex, such as SmartService, OPC, etc are also not supported.

If you need one of the above, go for WinCC Flex.

The 1200 range panels are very basic panels. Just meant for showing some actual data and basic controls.

I think the original poster is asking how to create his own "Clean Screen". I cannot say how it would be done with the product he is using. For a conventional touchscreen one way to do it is to create a screen. When on that screen, a timer countdown displays. When the timer is done the screen closes and returns to the previous screen. This can either be done with scripting in the HMI or with PLC control. I have always used PLC control.

Jeebs' post explains that scripting is not available in the hardware the OP is using. If it is possible for the PLC to know what screen is displayed & change the screen, then my suggestion for PLC control of the "clean screen" should work.