Eeprom fault on a bulletin 160

The only time I have seen an EEPROM fault that was a repeat offender was in a panel where there were lots of VFD leads too close to the control wiring. We fixed it by going to shielded motor cables.

It has been many years ago, so I don't remember whether we replaced the drive or were able to clear the fault. Most likely we did both because the problem happened several times in one particular panel before we spent the money for shielded motor cable.

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
"(S44) PLC requested action has failed" Result when WRITE the RAM program to the EEPROM. No pre-confirmation message first. VERIFY fails too...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a couple of processors a 5/01 and a 5/02 both with eeproms When i try to load program onto either eeprom with either processor a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, yesterday I was at a customer site doing a PM and after making a couple of minor mods to the program, I went to back it up to EEPROM (yes...
Replies
Views
I recently had a 5/04 lose its program for what I'm atributting to a cheap battery that was installed 6 months ago so installed a EEPROM. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom