Slc 500 eeprom

Stevecur123

Hello
I have a couple of processors a 5/01 and a 5/02 both with eeproms
When i try to load program onto either eeprom with either processor a window pops up and says “Communications loss to processor and wants to either go offline or retry and retry brings same message
I have zeroed all the s bits so its not loading from eeprom and it doesn’t say write protection is enabled it says “no”
Its probably something simple but i have no idea?

Without more information, I'd guess that your communication channel is misconfigured. Are you connecting via ethernet or an AB cable? The usb adapters can be a pain to configure...

Its a 1747-uic
I have no problems uploading or downloading i even pulled the eeprom and downloaded to onboard memory with a battery installed and removed power and everything uploads from mem
Is there a jumper config or something with the driver im doing wrong
Its setup as rs233 df1 com7 with ece i think