Mitsubishi plc- A series

edwaw

hey,
i got medoc and i am using it now to replace the GPP programmers, can any body help me with MEDOC programming instruction, i can not find them any where
please help
thanks,,,,,,,,,,,

GPP (graphic programing panel)is pretty much been phased out, so too is Medoc really, Most are using GPPW or IEC Developer nowadays. Anyhow if its the programing instructions you need then, when you open the file in medoc and press F2 the instructions appear at the bottom of the screen. F4 will turn on the comments and F8 will monitor the ladder. There is a help page with all these,(maybe F9/F10 its been so long) and more functions on. There may be more help on the mitsubishi website but dont hold your breath medoc is considered very old now. Best of luck.

thank you for your help, i wished to have detailed instructions on medoc , but never mind i hope that i will not need them on the future. medoc is helping me on repairing my system like loading backup programmes to new cpu's, and few more options but programming is rarely needed.
thank you again
beast regards,,,,,,,,,