start and stop sequence

ypf_108

Four groups of devices, each containing four electric motors M1, M2, M3, M4, press the start button when M1 starts, 10s M2 after the start, through the 10s after the start M3, M4 and then through the 10s after the start, when you press the stop button M4 stop, 5 s after the cessation of M3, M2, after another 5 s to stop, after another 5 s M1 stop.
Each time you run select any of the 3 groups, a total of 12 motors in the interval start and stop sequence. Please help design control subroutine, thank you
RSLogix 5000, v16

I graduated school a long time ago, so I'm not interested in doing your homework for you. And I'd be willing to be no one else on here will either. Do it yourself.

In the interest of international friendliness and taking into account language differences I will respond before someone gets upset with you.
We get a lot of students wanting us to do their homework for them.

Are you looking for assistance
OR
do you really want us to do it for you?

Dan Bentler

shoelesscraig that good, thanks.But he graduated or not, and I have nothing to do.Also do not control other people.Are you ok?
leitmotif,I am looking for assistance and really want your to do it for me.Please note that I asked is to collect more from the international simple, unique, classic ideas, not the problem itself. Thank you

YPF_108:

most people on this forum will help students if the student shows that he has put some work into the solution of his problem.

A question for you:

How do you select the three groups of motors?

I am shielded by hard-wired to any other group, that is, the system must ensure that there are 3 groups input.
In each group, the system requirements for the order of start and stop the motor.
In the 3 groups, each motor can be no order.
Thank you

It may be your bad English.
BUT
I am sure he is communicating better in English than I would in either Russian or Chinese.

YPF 108 get some help with English transation - you made no sense in your last message.

Dan Bentler

It may be your bad English.
BUT
I am sure he is communicating better in English than I would in either Russian or Chinese.

YPF 108 get some help with English transation - you made no sense in your last message.

Dan Bentler
I may be some sort of automatic translator. They are next to useless

Start with one group of motors. Add timers until they start in the correct sequence. Then program the turn off sequence.

I couldn't tell from you description whether the motors in a second group will start after the motors in the first or at the same time as the equivalent motor in the first group. But continue to add groups until ALL the motors start in the sequence you want.

Now, don't think in terms of selecting 3 out of 4 groups. Think of delselecting one of the 4 groups. Use that deselection to prevent the turn on (and the associated timing if the selected groups are sequential in their operation).

Does anyone understand anything? Or it is just my bad English? :)

Well, you are down under. 🍺

I concur that it does sound a bit like a homework problem except that YPF has been around for a while.

Here is a generic sample start/stop sequence for a four motor group. It should be a simple matter to extend this to multiple groups.

A030710.jpg

More than friends, I am very grateful that Alaric.
That is what I want solutions.
I would like to Alaric with keen job skills, complete solution to the problem,
Thank you Alaric