Start/Stop sequence pump

LittleOne

Hi all, I am just doing some testing for a pump control.
What I wanna do is let the pump turn for a minimum time and once the pump is stopped keep it stopped for a minimum time. (to prevent frequent starting/stopping)
The following method seems to work fine but I wonder what others would use. C0 is used to start the pump...
Thanks and love the new site btw :)

TEST.JPG

While there is not much info in your post, I see common applications in level control. The delays are usually in some form of hysteresis or deadspan on the input (run command).

I much prefer Thomas Sullens' method. It avoids the use of RESET commands, which I find very difficult to use while debugging logic since they aren't as obvious as a coil and holding contact.

When I do this I usually tie the run input from the MCC into the logic as well so operation is verified.