Progstop and progstart in sysmac studio

Ricky87

Good morning to everyone on the forum and happy new year. I'm trying to use the following functions in sysmac studio, because I need to enable one program or another based on a digital input. I can put the program to stop with the "prog_stop" function, but I cannot enable the other program with the "prog_start" either if I do it before the "prog_stop" or after.
Could someone help me please? Thank you

Can you post a screen shot of how you are doing this?

Is should look something like this:

Out:=PrgStart('MyProgram', TRUE); // (Out is a BOOL tag)

Are you referencing the actual program or a program section?

Similar Topics

To ensure the current total moves to old total - Can I hit both ProgStop and ProgReset with a common bit or do I need to wait a scan between them?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
So, here's probably a silly one that I hope someone here knows. I am working with a SYSMAC NA5 HMI. (First time doing anything with Omron.) What...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm having difficulty using the "sin" and "cos" functions in sysmac, in particular the results of the functions are not...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom