Sysmac HMI

So, here's probably a silly one that I hope someone here knows. I am working with a SYSMAC NA5 HMI. (First time doing anything with Omron.)

What I am trying to do is create a way that I can use a data edit box as a "Insert Job Number" for a SQL server database. The tag itself is named simply: Name. It has a Data type of SQLProductInfo. I know what I need to do here, but for some reason, I keep throwing errors. I keep getting a: data type does not exist or something syntax is wrong. Which would be fine if it didnt complain when I changed it to exactly what it asked me to do. It's probably something simple, but I cant seem to get it. For some reason it wont let me upload pictures.

No idea about the HMI but it could be that the pictures you are trying to post extensions are not supported, for example a project with an extension of xxx.PRG will not be supported, you would need to zip it up, pictures I know can be .png & some others, somewhere on this sile it does show you what extensions are allowed.
When you press the Attach files (scroll down on your post window) button it shows what file extensions are supported, there is also a limit on size depending on if you are a subscriber or what ever.