speed control using increment/decrement

james84

hi guys,

i am new plc programming learner. i stucked in one of the excercise problem of speed control of servo motor using increment/decrement.

the question is:

1. control servo motor speed using up/down speed button using increment/decrement function.

2. servo is connected to analogue card which is reading data from plc register x.

3. 0000 value in register result in stop and 9999 result in maximum speed of motor.

4. if any button pressed for very long motor should reach maximum/minimum speed automaticly.

please any one help me with this solution.

thanks in advance.

thanks for reply,

i can only think about two push button, 1 for increment and 2nd for decrement.

i don't know how analogue card read data from Dxxx register, do i need to use MOV function but mov to where?

thanks for reply,

i can only think about two push button, 1 for increment and 2nd for decrement.

i don't know how analogue card read data from Dxxx register, do i need to use MOV function but mov to where?
I'm not sure which PLC you are using but generally analog outputs go to AQxxx or AOxxx registers, where xxx is a number of your output (defined by your harвware configuration)