Homing AX2000 to an external prox and reference position

jonfarrugia

I am trying to figure out a way to home an AX2000 servo in the positive direction till and external prox is made, at which point it continues to rotate in the positive direction until the next encoder reference signal is detected. At this point, I need to move the servo in a negative direction to a set position and then zero the reference.
I can get it to do what I want if I run the homing sequence through the servo configuration tool. I am trying to find a way to run the same sequence programatically through my PLC program.
Is there a function block that will do this?