Logixpro Bottle simulator help!!!!

debono1551

i'm having trouble with the conveyor for the broken bottles. i can turn it on using the done bit of a counter and latching it on with a n/o contact addressed to the output of the motor and i need to stop it at the limit switch but since the limit switch is activated at the start from the box for the crushed bottles already at the limit switch position i cant turn it off using the limit switch otherwise it never turns on? anybody know of a way to turn this conveyor off?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new to PLC programming. Myself and several co-workers are taking a PLC class and we are using the logixPro to learn on, Our problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to solve the bottle line simulation, but I can't understand the basics, and why we are using BSL and BSR, so can anyone provide...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I am doing a tech thesis on the bottle sim and I cannot get my scrap box to cooperate. It moves but however a new box does not go...
Replies
Views
Alright, Heres my problem. I am on exercise 3 boxing the broken bottles. I am able to get the broken bottles to drop and grind, now my problem...
Replies
Views
im just wondering how i go about doing this lol :P ive looked in the books to try find stuff to help but seem to come up empty handed is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom