LogixPro Bottle Sim

tazmurphy

Hey Guys I am doing a tech thesis on the bottle sim and I cannot get my scrap box to cooperate. It moves but however a new box does not go completely under the grinder again. HELP!!!!!

Hey Guys I am doing a tech thesis on the bottle sim and I cannot get my scrap box to cooperate.
The solution for handling the LogixPro (Exercises 1 to 5) Scrap Box Conveyor is to tie it to the BSL shifting bits, so that it works in tandem with all the other equipment. The attached picture has all the possible controls that you would ever need for the Scrap Box Conveyor. You wll have to work out the 2 counters to count the Large and Small broken bottles (and multiply Small by 10 and Large by 15, and move sum to N7:2) for the scrap box contents (so you will know when it is as full as possible but not overfilled).

LogixPro Bottle Line Scrap Conveyor- BSL Rung 006.jpg

Last edited:
Now in regards to getting the tracking of production portion...how about that?
It depends on WHICH of the LogixPro Bottle Line Exercises you are doing (Exercise 5 or 6). The bit addresses are different for Exercise 6. Here is a picture of Exercise 5 Subroutine 4 for displaying and entering production numbers.

Last edited: