usb internet stick for allen bradly cpu

naag_slet

Hi to All,
Actually i am working with all type of allen bradly family plc products i.e.. MICRO LOGIX FAMILY,SLC FAMILY,PLC FAMILY AND control logix family...
my rewquirement is any usb internet stick option in the ab plc?i am looking for the remots service (connecting plc's from the remote place through wirless)presently i am doing this by telephone modem(which requires telephone line at both the end).

is any alternate method to go online with plc BY WIRLESS???

Thanks in advance for your help on regarding...
Naag

Micrologix has a processor with built-in Ethernet. So does the SLC series, as does the PLC 5 series. ControlLogix has communications cards that plug into the rack for Ethernet. CompactLogix has processors with Ethernet built in.

If you have a processor without Ethernet, but with a real serial port (DF1), you can get a 1761-NET-ENI or 1761-NET-ENIW converter.

AB also has some dial-in modems, that can hook up to an Ethernet network on the factory side, ( http://www.rockwellautomation.com/services/onlinephone/modems/ethernet/ ) or serial to a specific device ( http://www.rockwellautomation.com/services/onlinephone/modems/dialin/ )