DeltaV to Allen Bradley SLC5/04 comms

Kevin Jones

I have set up the comms from my DeltaV system MD controller with a series 2 serial interface card, through an Allen Bradley 1770-KF2 to the DH+ port on the Allen Bradly SLC5/04. All looks okay all LED's okay, all diagnostics on the DeltaV show good comms. I can see data on the DeltaV from the PLC but I can not write data to the PLC, if I set up readback on the Dataset I can then see the information on the DeltaV from the PLC so I know I am looking at the right registers and files.
Any help greatly appriciated.

Kevin.

Similar Topics

I have a DeltaV DCS system we are putting together and will pull data from a Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC. I am not sure how that communication...
Replies
Views
The site I am working with has a site-wide DeltaV SCADA system. I am working on a package that all falls under a single ControlLogix controller...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Hi experts hope you are well. Would any one be able to tell if it is possible to pull data from a Delta V DCS and display it on a TP700 comfort...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom