DeltaV PK controller to/from Allen Bradley ControlLogix

jakeparsons03

The site I am working with has a site-wide DeltaV SCADA system. I am working on a package that all falls under a single ControlLogix controller. That ControlLogix will communicate data with the deltaV scada. The DeltaV SCADA system is in someone else's scope but I am trying to work to help them get the information they need.

I know the PK controller can communicate natively over Ethernet/IP but I am wondering how specifically that communication occurs. My plan is to put all of the information I want them to have on a single data block and somehow get that data block up to them. Do I have to do anything in the AB PLC or do I just have to give them an IP address and let them handle it?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Has anyone used a DeltaV PK controller, in standalone configuration? It is not working out too well for me: It does not retain any IP addresses...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Hi experts hope you are well. Would any one be able to tell if it is possible to pull data from a Delta V DCS and display it on a TP700 comfort...
Replies
Views
I have a DeltaV system that I am using to control some powerflex 755 drives over Ethernet/IP. I don't have any experience with DeltaV or any way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom