DeltaV system with PowerFlex Drives

jakeparsons03

I have a DeltaV system that I am using to control some powerflex 755 drives over Ethernet/IP. I don't have any experience with DeltaV or any way to access the system so I am wanting to know how these systems interconnect.

I believe the deltav system will talk to the drives using the Logic Command/Status words. Is that correct?

Is there any other way I can access the parameter files of the VFD with the deltaV system? The logic command/ status words don't have all of the information I need. The only way I can think to do this is to put in an AB controller and break out the parameters that I need, then have the DeltaV read from the controller.

Similar Topics

gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Hi experts hope you are well. Would any one be able to tell if it is possible to pull data from a Delta V DCS and display it on a TP700 comfort...
Replies
Views
One of my customers wants their DeltaV system to communicate with my Compactlogix PLC. Is there any specific hardware (module?) I need on my end?I...
Replies
Views
I have a DeltaV DCS system we are putting together and will pull data from a Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC. I am not sure how that communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom