Compactlogix to DeltaV

A_G

Lifetime Supporting Member
One of my customers wants their DeltaV system to communicate with my Compactlogix PLC. Is there any specific hardware (module?) I need on my end?I think they will need Emerson VIM2 or Emerson EIOC module on their end? Can their DeltaV system access my PLC tags or do I need to set up some kind of MSG instructions? Thanks in advance for any help!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom