How do I include pic of screen ladder logic?

g.robert

Lifetime Supporting Member
I want to post a question on a SLC 500 program. How do I post the program that I see on my screen for others to see and comment on?

Robert

1.Use print screen button on your keypad.it will copy the screen.
2.Open your Pait and paste the pic you can edit the pic on the Paint.
3.Save the file.as jpeg.
4.Go to this board in your left click on "Enhanced Mode"(I not sure but it wouldnt harm)
5.go to "Attach file:" in the bottom of this board.
6.Browse to the file you seved your pic.
7.Submit reply.

you canot see your pic in Preview

Regareds

Close, but no attachment

Arik, you left out a step:

6.5 Type in the phrase [attachment] exactly as shown, lower case, and with the square brackets, in the location in your post where you wish the attachment to show up.