How to use multiple lines in UnityPro ?

FNC

Hi,

I have a rung that will have many contacts and rather than have them appear off the screen I tried to put them a couple of lines below and connect them but I get an error.

Object must be connected to a predecessor.

I have a vertical line (connected to last contact on first line) going down then across to the left and down again to the first contact on the second line. Unity does not seem to like the horizontal line connecting the last contact on the first line to the first contact on the second line.

Is there another way?

I just found out that it can NOT be done. the horizontal bars that connect contacts and coils MUST flow from left to right.

A nice trick is to use the AND function, you can expand this function to have up to 32(I think?) inputs. You can use the function in ladder logic.
I personally always use function block, but each to their own.