Hitachi eh-micro, (Time base)

Warrick80

Hi,
Easy question for someone i'm sure.
Does anyone know the address/function for a time base,(like rslogix 500) for a hitachi eh micro??
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
cheers
warrick

Just add a coil at the end of a line, and select the TMR variable. When pressing ENTER the time base selection for that timer will come up enabling you to select from 1.0s, 0.1s, or 0.01s time base.

I'm only green on Hitachi but that's what I've been doing :)

Godd luck

Similar Topics

Hello and thanks for having me here. I am not a programmer at all so please excuse the very basic questions. I am an artist who used to build my...
Replies
Views
can anyone help me with a key for actwin v 3.70c for one time use for hitachi EH MICRO PLC WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT ALSO SEEMS THAT ge fANUC...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
I have an old Hitachi EC2-28HRP. I have the program files ready to upload into the PLC, but not sure what I need (i.e. software). ActSip E has...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have an Old PLC Hitachi EC2-D60HRP that I am in urgent need of the Software to make few modifications Anyone can I assist with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom