PDA

View Full Version : Prolem with uploading to Magelis

kallileo
May 29th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I'm trying to upload an application from Vijeo Designer Lite to a XBT-N200 but I'm getting a message saying "No terminal connected". I'm using z925 cable and TSXCUSB485 usb converter.
Few weeks ago I had uploaded the same application to an identical XBT-N200 without any problems using the same PC but now just can't get it work...and I have tried 3 different PCs.

lostcontrol
May 30th, 2010, 01:54 AM
I'm trying to upload an application from Vijeo Designer Lite to a XBT-N200 but I'm getting a message saying "No terminal connected". I'm using z925 cable and TSXCUSB485 usb converter.
Few weeks ago I had uploaded the same application to an identical XBT-N200 without any problems using the same PC but now just can't get it work...and I have tried 3 different PCs.
Check the orientation of the Z925 cable. The terminal should be saying 'waiting for transfer' with the correct end plugged in to it.

Lare
May 30th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Pinout on magelis RJ45 connector is probably different than on earlier magelis screen, what you have used. (Schneider changed magelis RJ45 pinout last year, so you will need special adapter cable for downloading. This depends of when your screen is manufactured)

Try downloading with XBT-ZN999 adapter cable between z925 cable and usb converter.

(if there is no schneider or telemecanique logo on screen, you need zn999 adapter cable.
If screen has schneider or telemecanique logo, then you don't need adapter cable.)

kallileo
May 30th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Both screens were bought 1 month ago. Both have Schneider logo on them.
I believe something is wrong with Unitelway drivers.
I have installed 1.3 version of Vijeo Designer Lite that has 1.1v Unitelway driver.

lostcontrol
May 30th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Check the orientation of the Z925 cable. The terminal should be saying 'waiting for transfer' with the correct end plugged in to it.
I re-iterate this statement, check this first before the drivers. It is hard to believe that the same drivers that worked, not do not work on 3x different PC's.

nonuke
May 31st, 2010, 11:13 AM
Are you using the same USB port? Some USB ports don't have the power (W) needed to power the 5V XBT. Try using another USB port.

kallileo
May 31st, 2010, 02:05 PM
I knew that the cable is not the same on both sides.
It seems that something is wrong with some usb ports. I made it work on one of my computers but haven't tried on others yet.

Thank you