FactoryTalk View SE E-mail alarm notification

smohamed

Hey everyone,

A quick background... We are looking to change over our current SCADA system from a RSView32 platform to a FactoryTalk View SE with a historian. The controllers we are talking to are SLC 5/05's. There are about four controllers.

The client requires some type of messaging through e-mail so they can check if there is an alarm or warning, etc. on a piece of equipment via Blackberry. I initally thought that FactoryTalk had some type of mail server routing for alarms, but can't seem to find it.

Anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate your help.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm using PVP1000. How can I send e-mail when an alarm occurs in FactoryTalk View Studio? And the other question I wonder...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if is possible to use keywords from an email to populate fields on fatorytalk view. Example: An email is received and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm having trouble opening an application. After clicking open I'm prompted to login and after putting in username & password it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found information on using the variable message file? I keep looking for documentation on how to implement the message file name as a...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom