formatting anew MMC card

johneedw

Hello all,
please help me to the way to format a new MMC card to be ready to load the software for a Simatic C7-613 plc..the original card has fault, then i've bought a new one from the commerical markets and it must be formated using a siemens tools to be ready to download the software on it..waiting for help..

johneedw.

A comercially available MultiMedia Card is not the same as a Siemens Micro Memory Card.
Thaty look almost the same, and they have the same akronym, but they are not the same.
A MultiMededia Card cannot be simply formatted to become a Siemens Micro Memory Card

thanx

thanx for this note..its a very important note and you helped me to get the right way..thanx 4 u again friend..

Similar Topics

Hi all, (This is with FTV SE v12) I am trying to use the Push Button -> Button and I would like to have the same color for the border and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (This is with FTV SE v12) I am trying to use the Push Button -> Button and I would like to have the same color for the border and the...
Replies
Views
i have 4 tags that i am collecting data on in a log file. is there a formatting available to put each tag in a separate column instead of having...
Replies
Views
DoMore has the ability to format strings, and I can show timer acc as xx:xx once I move the value to a string. Is this possible in RS5K V24.11 ?
Replies
Views
Is there a way to make your own line breaks on buttons/legends/displays/inputs? I have object that look very weird because I can't return to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom