CP 523 communication problems

KenPEX

I have 3 cp 523 communication modules communicating between 2 135/928b cpu's racks handling work orders between the two. There are ettimes when one of the 3 machines go down. Is there a way to resync the 523 or program the 523 to re-establish the communication withoutresetting the two plc's? I am seeing a QVZ fast flickering of the led onone of the plcs the PLC is in run and is running. Is this a product ofthis communication problem? Is there a way to reset it without resetting the PLC? I am trying to understand this card. It would be great if I wasable to reset the communication without stopping the PLC's. The time it takes for the equipment to come back is about an hour? Any help would be great.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to upload some parameters from a powerflex 523, and download them to a new powerflex 4. First problem is I’m not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having issues with Studio 5000 v32.02 and connecting to a 523 PowerFlex drive via Ethernet. My network consists of a 5380 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to program the parameters for powerflex 523. I gave 480V to the powerflex but I didn't do grounding and turn on the power. But the...
Replies
Views
I get the F003 fault from time to time. Incoming voltages L1 400V L2 390V L3 410V. Any suggestions on solving this problem would be helpful.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to upgrade some controls and logic on one of our pieces of equipment in our manufacturing plant. I need to be able to force...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom