Crimson 3.0 and SetNetConfig

robinsheehy

Gday,

I am programming a Redlion G306 and am using the latest build of Crimson 3.0 (222) and have hit a bit of an issue with SetNetConfig(). I have been using this on the G303 unit using Crimson 2.0 to allow the setting of the IP details from the UI without any issues. In Crimson 3.0 I get a "Unkown function 'SetNetConfig'" error when I Control+T the code. This function is listed in the rm.pdf that comes with Crimson 3.0, but is not listed in the list of functions within Crimson 3.0, does anybody happen to know if there is a special trick needed to get this function? Other than this Crimson 3.0 has been great.

Robin Sheehy

In Crimson 3.0, you can drag and drop a (properly formatted) tag onto the field for the IP address ,etc. This eliminates the need to use that function.