S7-3xx 2DP PB --> Ethernet --> PB ET200s

Greg Fowlds

Trying to find some converter to do this.
One end: (S7-3xx 2DP) Profibus DP to converter to Ethernet cable
Other end: Ethernet cable to converter to Profibus DP (ET200s)
Reason is that there is ethernet running between two pieces of plant now and I need to add a profibus DP cable which will be a nightmare to run so would like to try and use the existing ethernet connection (Ethernet->Fiber->Ethernet) and run the Profibus DP through it.
Been searching but getting confused with terminology of different devices that may be able to handle this.
Some seem to only handle PB to ethernet but not back.

There is profibus to fibre converters. Is there free fibres in cable that can be used?

Is that ET200s already installed?