Citech AlarmLogging

Hi

How to export the Alarm history in Citech to be viewable in excel format.

One way of doing it is to setup an alarm summary\logging device. You can then select this device in your alarm categories, it will write all the alarms out to a DBF file which you can open in Excel.

Read the section on Devices and Alarm categories in Citect help, its all in there.

One way of doing it is to setup an alarm summary\logging device. You can then select this device in your alarm categories, it will write all the alarms out to a DBF file which you can open in Excel.

Read the section on Devices and Alarm categories in Citect help, its all in there.

Hi

I done the above and the alarm is logging but its not instantaneous, whenever i am acknowledging the alarm, those acknowledged events only logged in others never appear.

If there is any new alarms its not appearing after ack then only its appearing.

Hi

I done the above and the alarm is logging but its not instantaneous, whenever i am acknowledging the alarm, those acknowledged events only logged in others never appear.

If there is any new alarms its not appearing after ack then only its appearing.

If you want to log all the alarm states and transitions you will need to use the log device not the summary device in the alarm categories setup.

Alarms are only written to the summary device when they appear in the alarm summary list i.e. when they are off and acknowledged

Hi

I need to do a popup which includes 16 tags, how can i proceed and i am new to citech also.

Erm, i thought your problems were with the alarms ?

Create a popup page that has 16 tags ? this is basic citect programming.

I suggest you read the Citect help files and look at the example projects which are included with Citect.

If you have any specific problems with the popup you configure then post back with a description of what you have done and i may be able to help

I am not going to give you step by step help on Citect.

Erm, i thought your problems were with the alarms ?

Create a popup page that has 16 tags ? this is basic citect programming.

I suggest you read the Citect help files and look at the example projects which are included with Citect.

If you have any specific problems with the popup you configure then post back with a description of what you have done and i may be able to help

I am not going to give you step by step help on Citect.

I donot have the example project for creating the popup, if you have knidly send to me.