Citech alarm problem

pradeep1788

I have a problem in Citech alarms. Citech alarm hooter sound comes , but in alarm page or in hardware alarm page we cannot find any alarms displaying. This alarm is very disturbing , it goes when acknowledges. I have compile both servers and restarted but no use. Can you please find out the solution for me how to correct.

I have a problem in Citech alarms. Citech alarm hooter sound comes , but in alarm page or in hardware alarm page we cannot find any alarms displaying. This alarm is very disturbing , it goes when acknowledges. I have compile both servers and restarted but no use. Can you please find out the solution for me how to correct.

It may be an alarm that is not configured to display, check the alarm on actions in the alarm categories and any custom code that is run on an active alarm

Please give the details what are the settings to be enabled in alarm categories.

I actually have my own work to do you know, I wasn't near the internet yesterday so posting 3 times in short succession isn't going to get the answer any quicker..............

Have you worked with Citect before ?

As I said, check your alarm categories, if you don't know where or what they are you will struggle to sort the problems out out and I haven't got time for step by step instructions.

Post a screenshot of your alarm category setup and I may be able to see something.

here what we have configured

So there must be some custom code or other config as that setup will not sound an alarm, check your alarm ini parameters, it may be suing the standard CSV alarming functionality.

Search Implementing Audible Alarms in the help files

One thing, all the alarms are displaying in alarm page when it is enabled with the sound, but in a day 3 to 4 times for sometime continuously alarm sound was coming but not displaying in the alarm page, it goes when acknowledges and again it comes

One thing, all the alarms are displaying in alarm page when it is enabled with the sound, but in a day 3 to 4 times for sometime continuously alarm sound was coming but not displaying in the alarm page, it goes when acknowledges and again it comes

Check your ini settings any and custom code associated with alarms....

can you tell what are the things i need to check in cicode editor as iam not familiar with that transcript, I can send you the screenshots for your need