1761-NET-ENI problem

can any one help me

I am connecting a micrologix 1500 to a 1761-NET-ENI
RSlinx could see NET-ENI but could not see my micrologix. can any one tell what did I go wrong. I could not access the micrologix with my rsview32.

here are the details
NET-ENI - IP addr. 192.168.1.3
MY cumputer - IP addr 192.168.1.4

i would appreciate any help

thank you
pompey

I'm assuming that you ran the NET ENI setup program...make sure that you download the configuration to the NET ENI and save it to the unit as well. When the unit is set up correctly, you will only see it as a ML1500 in Linx, you will not see the NET ENI at all. I have only done this once before, and it has been a while now, so I am not going to be too much help. Maybe someone else can help with the details...?

I had same problem with uLogix 1200 and problem was in RS232 cable connection. There was two same connector one for RS232 and one for HMI. Check if you are in right connector.(Propably on left side(not front))