How to make a Pulse output in A-B SLC 5/01

Shawn

Hi masters,

I use a OSR instruction to pulsing an input, but it didn't work. Could you please tell me how to do this? I'm new to A-B PLC 5/01.

Thanks.
Shawn

It probably worked, you just didn't see it... ;)

One-shots have been covered here a zillion times. Search for "One-Shot" or "OSR" on this site, or have a look at Panic's explanation HERE.

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks Eric, I got it.

I have been using Mitsubishi PLC for many years, I'm switching to A-B right now.

Thanks again.

Shawn

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I am monitoring two BMXDDO3202K digital outputs for their behaviour, they are each for opening and closing, and so the on time affects how far the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using pulse train output to a stepper driver to control a stepper motor. It seems to work fine except when I use a Control Stop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, To make a long and annoying story short, a client has two flowmeters in their water plant and the flowmeter that controls the CL2 dosage...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom