Click

BDL273

Has anyone worked with the new line of Koyo Click plcs. If so how did you like them? How did they compare to what you were using before? Hows the free software? I am kinda skeptal about free stuff in this day and age. I am asking this because I was thinking of switching to that line from the direct logic line of plcs.

I like it. Learning curve with an HMI. Comms is Modbus, not Koyo K-sequence. I like the software. Recently had a need for rescaling of an analog signal. Ports built-in on the Analog model. Worked great. Only project I've done with only 2 rungs of code.
Most of my projects include giving customer source code. Free software is an important feature on price-sensitive projects.

Similar Topics

What is the simples way to do a double click of a button in a ladder logic. New here and I hope this has not been asked before.
Replies
Views
I have a program that I am gradually piecing together (my first program). There are 4 cascading timers that turn Y001 and Y001 + Y002 on and off...
Replies
Views
Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
In an attempt to address a networking issue on my end, I am asking the Click Plus experts if you could verify that I am configuring the email...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom