S7-300 IP adress change without plc program

Jeff23spl

Hello

Do some of you use a simple way to have the IP adress being changeable by the end user ?

I have an S7315 pn/Dp project where i did a commissioning last year very far from my office and now they are implementing a Scada system...

The IP i configured is probably out of their network range so i'm wondering if there is a way to have this adress changed without Step 7 and by the way giving my program acess...

unfortunately i didn't made the data reference availaible on the HMI screen...

By the way is their a simple way to connect 2 different ip network together to connect my IP range to their IP range ?

The easiest way in my mind would be to toss a router in between the PLC and the Scada system. Then just configure it to forward the packets between the networks.

sounds good for a router :)

I should someday take a class for Ethernet connection but i don't find any specific trainning class availaible when looking for it and i don't want to do a full degree on computer stuff to learn just what i need for plc programming issues....