Siemens memory card

ssantiago

Hello.
Can anyone tell me what gonna happen, when I remove memory card from siemens plc (300 series) without turning it off:
1) will plc stop or continue working?
2) will card be ok?
And also, is it possible to restore symbolic information from programm uploaded from plc?
Best regards, ssantiago.

it depends what type of s300 you have.
1. the data on the card might get lost and card might get irretrievably damaged
2. if PLC does not have own memory PLC goes to stop - no HW config (all diodes are lit)
3. if PLC has own memory, PLC goes to stop - no user program (normal LED signalisation)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I got backup program from the machine manufacturer and I blow the flash card with this program and did the over all reset but CPU 948 is not...
Replies
Views
hello Friend There is one old system with S7 300 CPU which is password protected and I dont know the password. Now I want to remove the password...
Replies
Views
Hi all, On my project I have a TP1200 Comfort Panel (6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0). Unfortunately I don't get to see the hardware until I get to site. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to Siemens and have a program to write. To get me started I have bought a used S7 315 without a mem card. I have ordered one! In the...
Replies
Views
Dear all kindly help me to understand the significance of saving s7 project on a cpu memory card. and whether it is a must whenever i make a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom